Things have been crazy lately – I’m getting ready for a SUPER busy August and September, as well as for Yay New York!, tickets to which are going on sale tomorrow! But I got to spend last week working from the beach, which was as much of a vacation as I’m going to get until late fall, and was exactly what I needed. Workcation for the win, I suppose. Some other things on my mind:
- This past weekend I saw Kirk Douglas speak at the San Francisco Jewish Film Festival, when they awarded him their Freedom of Expression award before a 50th anniversary screening of Spartacus, and let me tell you – I can only hope that I’m that with it at 94.
- I think I might need to try making this wreath made from plastic spoons
- I would like a whole stack of these rings, please.
- Ode to a Four-Letter Word
- I adore SF City Hall weddings, and have one coming up soon that I am beyond excited for. Here’s a lovely one with a City reception, and here’s another, with a reception in Napa.
- The wedding video from one of my June weddings is finally up, and it’s amazing. I’m not always a huge fan of wedding videography, but this one really captures the joy of that day. Go watch it.