I’m technically on vacation in the middle of nowhere right now, but had a few work things to wrap up so am spending some time at what might be the world’s cutest cafe, which, at 15 minutes away from where we’re staying is the closest wifi spot. I love coming up here, since the only way I can actually take a real vacation is to go somewhere without readily available wifi or good cell reception, because my name is Elizabeth and I’m a workaholic. Sigh.
an assortment of links and info before I head back into the woods for the weekend and open a book:
- the first of the pro-photos from Eliza & Nathanial’s wedding that I DOCed a few weeks ago are up on Christina Richards’ blog. Christina is as darling as she is talented, and was a joy to work with.
- Luisa of The Wednesday Chef, one of my favorite food blogs, got married, and you need to go read the post she wrote about her wedding, because, yes.
- After seeing the wedding East Side Bride posted yesterday, I think I need to put in an official request (with… the wedding gods?) for both more girl bands and more keg stands at weddings.
- The 30 Harshest Author-on-Author Insults in History – obviously I’m not alone in finding intelligent people bagging on each other totally hilarious. Also – how hot was the young Martin Amis?
- This bracelet is currently at the top of my wishlist.
- I have an announcement to make on Monday that I am crazy excited about. Yay!
image: windmills in Altamont pass, the sight of which officially turn a drive into a road trip.